- Salesforce Integration
Seamless Salesforce Cloud integration solution to maximize return on SAP and Salesforce investments
A pioneer of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, Salesforce.com is the current market leader in CRM applications-Let’s do the integration with SAP
Looking at getting maximum value from your SAP investments?
As one of the most widely used enterprise resource planning solutions on the market, SAP plays a central role in the most critical business processes for many companies. In order to fully automate and optimize these business processes, companies need to integrate SAP with other applications within their organization.
One of the most common SAP integration scenarios is integration between SAP and customer relationship management (CRM) applications. A pioneer of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, Salesforce.com is the current market leader in CRM applications. As such, integration between SAP and Salesforce in particular has become a fairly typical challenge for organizations.
Uses and Benefits of SAP & Salesforce Integration
Integration between SAP and Salesforce is used to synchronize data between the two systems. For instance, when information for a new customer is entered into Salesforce, it is important that this data is made available in a timely manner for financials, performance management, and other business functions managed by SAP. Other SAP Salesforce integration uses include:
- Synchronizing master product lists between SAP and Salesforce
- Sending data for won opportunities in Salesforce to SAP for invoice creation
When SAP and Salesforce are properly integrated, companies are able to streamline and fully automate their business processes. Companies further benefit from SAP and Salesforce integration in the following ways:
- Elimination of the need for dual data entry, saving time and money
- Fewer data redundancies and errors caused by manual data entry
- Enhanced agility to act on new information quickly
Looking at getting maximum value from your SAP investments?
- Although integration has been around for well over a decade, the specific challenge of integrating SAP and Salesforce emerged much more recently. Before Salesforce became widely used, ERP and CRM integration generally meant connecting two or more on-premises applications. SAP and Salesforce integration, however, requires a new approach to account for the technological differences between SAP’s on-premises solution and Salesforce’s cloud-based delivery model.Moreover, traditional approaches to integration have been costly and complex. Direct, point-to-point integration, for instance, has been utilized in some cases as a quick, ad hoc solution to SAP and Salesforce integration challenges. However, such an approach creates tight dependencies between the two systems, resulting in a brittle environment and a progressively more complex architecture as new integrations are added over time.
SOA stacks are another way to integrate SAP and Salesforce. While SOA stacks enable loose coupling between applications and provide organizations with greater flexibility to address changes, a full SOA stack from a large vendor typically requires prohibitively high upfront costs and several years to implement.
The Best Way to Integrate SAP and Salesforce
- An alternative approach to point-to-point quick fixes and expensive SOA stacks is integrate SAP using an (Enterprise Service Bus). ESBs provide a modern and lightweight, standalone solution for integrating SAP and other applications, including SaaS solutions like Salesfoce.Communicating Method to connect SAP and Salesforce
- Intermediate Documents (IDocs)
- Business Application Programming Interfaces (BAPIs)
- SAP Java Connector (JCo)
- Salesforce API
Additionally, SAP provides industry-leading Cloud Connect technology Hana Cloud integration platform, which can be used to dramatically simplify integration with Salesforce’s many APIs.
SALESFORCE and Portal Integration Scenarios:
- Lead, Opportunity
- Marketing Campaigns
SAP-Salesforce Integration Scenarios
The integration scenarios that are handled included master data scenarios as well as transactional data scenarios. The integration scenarios between SALESFORCE and various components of the extended SAP landscape are the following.
SALESFORCE and SAP ERP Integration Scenarios:
- Customer / Business Partners
- Cost Centers
- Sales Inquiry, Quotation and Order
- Credit check, Availability check and Delivery Status of SALESFORCE Orders in SAP
- Financials and Controlling document posting of SALESFORCE orders in SAP
- Transfer of Project System and Cost Center campaign cost from SALESFORCE to SAP
- Invoices, Credit Notes, Rebates, Accounts Receivable and Account Statement from SAP to SALESFORCE
SALESFORCE and BI / Analytics Integration Scenarios:
Complete Integration of data across SALESFORCE and SAP in BI and Business Objects to see a comprehensive view of customer and order data
Business benefits of seamless SALESFORCE-SAP Integration
- Online information about order positions, credit statuses and account history of customers.
- Seamless access to actual Pricing conditions, discounts, offers maintained in SAP to be directly used in SalesForce.com offerings and proposals.
- Easy tracking and monitoring of errors while updating data, with SAP PI’s Monitoring workbench
- Integrated analytics and Profitability Analysis with Business Objects dashboards
What They Say
Amazing work done by NewsXsys Salesforce team for our sales could implementation. Thank you Newsxsys for giving the amazing Services.
IT Recruiter Head
We were in the short of time when we connected with NewsXsys Salesforce team for our development, It was great experience Thanks Newsxsys
Newsxsys’s employees has good Spoken skills and great attitude. A good company who wants to serve it’s clients well and fast.
Ready For Awesome Project With Us?
Let’s Talk About Your Project.
News & Article
Data Science – Bigger Things on the way…
We make the difficult seem easy, so that our customers can…
NewsXsys Technologies has developed…
NewsXsys Technologies is consistently working with…
End-to-end Implementation on SAP…
SAP Hybris is your partner in digital transformation. We…