- Magneto Integration
SAP Ariba Integration
Magento e-Commerce Integration with SAP S/4HANA
Implementing a two-way integration between SAP and a Magento e-commerce platform, Build your B2B and B2C e-commerce platform with SAP S/4HANA that can provide a seamless sales order portal experience to your customers.
Simply and Securely Connect Cloud and On-Premises Systems
SAP, one of the leading ERP products in the markets, is used by organizations across the world for their day to day operations, management and reporting functions. According to the 2013 Gartner report on ERP Software, SAP occupies a solid 24% of the market share followed by Oracle with 12% market share. With such a feature rich ERP that empowers organizations, it’s obvious that retailers look forward to blend the features of SAP with another impressive online Ecommerce platform, Magento.
SAP allows third party applications to fetch their data using web services. This allows external applications like Magento to access the data from an SAP system. By using these web services, we can fetch the essential data from SAP; feed it to Magento and vice versa. SAP uses Simple Objects Applications Protocol also known as SOAP as a medium of communicating this information.
Once the data between Magento and SAP is synchronized, retailers can merge the benefits of these two powerful platforms into an exciting space for operational efficiency and data mining. It is easier said than done, bringing these two systems together needs a solid understanding of the current business process, technical architecture, functional requirements and existing bottlenecks in the system. Once we figure out the blueprint of these two independent platforms and their operations, we need to decide the necessary data that needs to be synchronized to achieve our goals.
Easily exchange data in real-time with SAP Cloud Platform Integration. Integrate processes and data between cloud apps, 3rd party applications and on-premises solutions with this open, flexible, on-demand integration system running as a core service on SAP Cloud Platform.
Key benefits include:
- Access a deep catalogue of integration flows
- Integrate both processes and data through unified technology engineered for the cloud
- Get an integration service that is secure, reliable and delivered and managed by SAP in SAP’s secure data centres across the globe
- Lower TCO with an affordable, pay-as-you-go subscription model and minimal up-front investment
NewsXsys consulting SAP Hana Cloud and Magneto Integration services have been built on several successful end to end integrations across industries. Over the last decade, as one of the SAP services provider, NewsXsys Consulting brings together rich implementation and integration skills across the entire portfolio of SAP solutions on cloud or On-Premise.
With SAP S4 HANA Perspective, Our focus to build you solutions that run uninterrupted. Let’s get best consulting experience with us.
- Consulting S/4 HANA Integration Business process and Implementation
- Integrated Magento eCommerce integration with SAP S4 Hana on-Premise and Cloud
- Technology Services and Support
NewsXsys Technologies implement Best Practice for your Retail requirement with the following teams:
Application management team
This team creates the ERP Business Process Monitoring concept and consists of experts from several areas of your company:
- Business department
- Solution support organization
- Implementation project team
SAP Technology Operations Team
This team comprises all those in your solution support organization including Magneto integration and IT department involved in monitoring focused on the system administration side (program scheduling management, software monitoring team, system administration team including the system administrator)
Business Process Operations Team
The business process operations team will be responsible for applying the resulting procedures derived from implementing this Best Practice. It includes the following groups:
- Persons designated to perform business process-oriented monitoring and to ensure that the process runs smoothly (e.g. the business process champion for each business process)
- All parties in your solution support organization and IT department involved in monitoring focused on the application aspects (application support, development support, job scheduling management)All parties in your solution support organization and IT department involved in monitoring focused on the application aspects (application support, development support, job scheduling management)
Technology Used To deliver Your Expectations
- SAP IS-Retail
- SAP PI/PO
- SAP POSDM
- SAP CAR
- SAP FMS
- SAP FMS
- Third Party POS integration with SAP IS-Retail
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration with IS-Retail
- SAP Hybris (eCommerce, Sales, C4C, Marketing)
- SAP Ariba
Business process Expert
The business process Expert is a person in the business department that is responsible for the successful execution of a given business process. He or she coordinates all activities necessary for the business process and, therefore, is usually responsible for the escalation paths in case of problems. Often this role serves as a second level in the escalation procedure if the application monitoring team needs to escalate an issue.
What They Say
Amazing work done by NewsXsys Salesforce team for our sales could implementation. Thank you Newsxsys for giving the amazing Services.
IT Recruiter Head
We were in the short of time when we connected with NewsXsys Salesforce team for our development, It was great experience Thanks Newsxsys
Newsxsys’s employees has good Spoken skills and great attitude. A good company who wants to serve it’s clients well and fast.
Ready For Awesome Project With Us?
Let’s Talk About Your Project.
News & Article
Data Science – Bigger Things on the way…
We make the difficult seem easy, so that our customers can…
NewsXsys Technologies has developed…
NewsXsys Technologies is consistently working with…
End-to-end Implementation on SAP…
SAP Hybris is your partner in digital transformation. We…