Implementation of SAP Hybris
SAP Hybris is your partner in digital transformation. We deliver state-of-the-art customer data management, context-driven marketing tools and unified commerce processes for all your channels. So, let’s talk about the Implementation of SAP Hybris.
1. SAP Hybris Marketing (On-Premise and in the Cloud)
Hybris marketing solutions empower your business to understand its customers and engage with them intelligently. Also, nudging them towards purchase instead of distracting them.
Build dynamic profiles of your customers and use them to gain deep insights. So you can adapt to both their needs and market trends. Deliver personalized experiences in real-time, increasing conversion rates and gaining loyalty. Gain real-time transparency into the performance of your marketing plans. And, giving you the agility to change tack and seize new opportunities.
Dynamic Customer Profiling – Create dynamic customer profiles using data pulled from online sources. Such as browsing and social media data, and offline sources such as in-store purchase data and customer service calls. Gain real-time insights into customers’ motivations and intentions from their implicit behaviour.
- Segmentation and Campaign Management – Take advantage of high-performance segmentation tools and react to the customer’s context in real time. Make sure your communications are always targeted and relevant.
- Commerce Marketing – Encourage your customers to move easily from browsing to buying by understanding their needs and offering them a personalized shopping experience.
- Marketing Analytics – Optimize your marketing campaigns with real-time insights into their performance, and gain the knowledge you need to seize new opportunities.
- Marketing Resource Management- Effectively manage all your marketing activities to make sure they’re on track. On budget and working towards a common business objective.
- Loyalty Management – Turn customers into loyal advocates by rewarding them however they engage with your business. Whether making a purchase or writing a review. Gain deeper customer insights from their continued engagement.
- Marketing Lead Management – Drive demand and improve sales effectiveness. Get your sales and marketing teams working together. Nurture and generate leads then hand them over to Sales, along with the insights needed to successfully close the deal.
- Architecture and Technology – Learn more about the state-of-the-art platform that makes SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud such a powerful technology.
2. SAP Hybris eCommerce (On-Premise and in the Cloud)
Customers expect a great experience when they buy from you. With SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud and on-premise options. You’ll meet those expectations and deliver great experiences that gain their loyalty.
Thanks to its built-in omnichannel versatility, it lets you engage and transact with your customers anywhere, at any time and on any device. SAP Hybris Commerce Cloud and on-premise offerings can help you engage and understand your customers in every part of the commerce experience, from content creation to merchandising to fulfilment.
Newsxsys Consulting provides a comprehensive range of implementation services based on our deep knowledge of SAP Hybris and SAP. Our team of SAP Hybris consultants listens and collaborates so we can tailor SAP Hybris to your requirements by leveraging our proven end-to-end platform implementation best practices.
Newsxsys can also streamline SAP Hybris integration with any existing back-end ERP and CRM solution, such as SAP, Oracle, SAP Customer Engagement Cloud, or any third-party system. The result is an SAP Hybris implementation that’s faster, more cost-effective, and without surprises.
Newsxsys consulting Implementation Services for SAP Hybris accelerate time to deployment while reducing cost and complexity by:
- Supporting any SAP Hybris deployment option – on-premise, cloud, or hybrid
- Supporting all end-to-end processes in the SAP Hybris implementation
- Applying our deep experience with SAP and non-SAP applications
- Using our best-practice tools and accelerators for rapid SAP Hybris deployment
- Applying our proven experience in successfully implementing multiple types of e-commerce solutions
- We do everything 100% in-house, with dedicated hybris project teams that ensure superior outcomes.
SAP Hybris Products for eCommerce
B2C Commerce – Strengthen customer loyalty and increase sales with consistent, personal experiences for your customers. SAP Hybris Commerce for B2C gives your customers what they want, when they want it, every time they interact with your business – online or in the real world. With every interaction, you can gain further customer insights, so when they come back you’re ready to deliver another great experience.
- B2B Commerce – Create an omnichannel B2B experience to rival the best consumer sites. The flexibility and functionality of SAP Hybris Commerce for B2B. It can give your customers the freedom to save repeat purchases and buy in bulk while providing self-service and account management for buyers.
- Omni-Channel Fulfillment – One system takes care of your customers’ orders across all channels. They get a fast, secure experience that allows them to choose between collection or delivery and benefit from fuss-free returns. You get to see all the order information in one place and have precise control over your stock.
Creating Contextual Experiences
Get customers engaged with your products by creating a one-to-one experience that’s relevant every time. With SAP Hybris Customer Experience you can manage site layout and content across all channels and create highly personalized experiences matched to historical data and current behaviour, so customers get the best experience and the products they want.
- Contextual Merchandising – Make you’re merchandising as good as the products you sell and turn visitors into buyers. SAP Hybris Merchandising enables you to react to what customers want and fine-tune your merchandising strategies using real-time business metrics.
- Product Content and Catalog Management – Consolidate product content and control information about your products with one easy-to-use system that works across all channels. Wherever they are in their journey, give your customers rich, engaging content including video, images and editorial content that really shows off your products – including those syndicated from multiple suppliers.
3. Billing (On-Premise and in the Cloud)
Innovate with agility and increase transparency across the entire revenue management process from customer engagement to revenue recognition with agile, scalable and highly-automated billing, invoicing and revenue management solutions.
Our on-premise, SAP Hybris Billing solution gives you the power to work more profitably in a complex partner ecosystem, reselling their products and services and sharing revenue accordingly. You’ll also be able to accurately anticipate the effect of new pricing models and create targeted offers that combine both products and services.
With SAP Hybris Revenue Cloud, you can deliver simplified, personalized CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote), Order Management and Subscription Billing experiences nimbly from the cloud. You’ll gain the speed and agility you need to adapt to the fast-paced economy we live in.
SAP Hybris Products for Revenue Management
- Revenue in the Cloud – Go beyond linear, fixed monetization processes with a solution. Lets you anticipate your customers’ needs and plan and adapt your system accordingly. Find the CPQ, billing and ordering solutions you need with the dynamic agility of the cloud, so you can deliver personalized experiences that set you apart. (Currently available in U.S. only)
- Subscription Order Management – Acquire new customers with targeted subscription offers, give them the consistent omnichannel experience they demand with responsive changes to existing subscriptions that resonate and keep customers coming back for more.
Responsive Quality Control – Measure customer data in real-time or batch and react flexibly. Mediation by Digital Route makes sure data is collected, streamlined and consolidated for pricing and charging. While Service Control helps you act and react to that data, providing real-time service for a better user experience. This combination delivers a seamless flow of measured usage data directly from your network into downstream systems such as billing and fraud management.
- Agile Charging – Put your customer at the centre of your prepaid and postpaid subscription business models with tailored subscription offers brought to market faster than the competition. An intuitive, coding-free user interface provides usage-based pricing support, while shared revenue calculations result in accurate bills and happy partners.
- Invoicing – The clearer and more accurate the bill you send your customers, the happier they will be and the fewer questions you’ll have to deal with. The invoicing component of SAP Hybris Billing pulls billing information from different lines of business and third-party partners, consolidating it in a single, clear summary. It also delivers more personalized services such as invoice-level discounting.
- Versatile Document Management – With Digital Documents by OpenText you can easily create and personalize business communications – in both digital and hard-copy formats – including bank statements, bills, invoices and receipts without IT intervention. It integrates with other SAP Hybris customer service and commerce applications to keep your communications in one place so you can serve your customers better.
- Consolidated Billing – Streamline billing for complex products and services. SAP Hybris Billing, flexible solution billing lets you bring packages of products, subscriptions and usage services into a single quote, contract and invoice for better accuracy, satisfied customers and fewer payment delays.
- Customer Financial Management – Increase customer satisfaction and reduce lost revenue with our customer financial solutions. It manages the revenue flow with highly-automated receivables and payment handling. Through sophisticated credit and collections, give your agents a 360° view of financial customer data for better, more relevant support.
4. SAP Hybris Sales and Service (C4C on the Cloud/ CRM on Premise)
The buyer is changing. In the digital economy, customers don’t rely on salespeople to inform them about products and services. They turn to online information, communities and social networks. More than half of the buying process is complete before a salesperson is involved.
To meet the demands of today’s customers you need to know them inside out. They all come from different industries, have different preferences and face unique challenges. What’s more, in the emerging business landscape change is the norm. Trends emerge and products become celebrities, so you need to find new ways to stay relevant and compelling every day.
That’s why we created SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales.
Built with mobile in mind. Our advanced CRM Cloud solution can set your sales team free to lead the pack in this fast-changing world. Cloud for Sales takes customer information from silos in the back office and puts it in the hands of frontline sales teams. Out in the field, on the mobile device in their hand. Your people will have the information they need to know who to target. And what their issues are and how to nurture each opportunity.
SAP Hybris Products for Sales
- Sales Force Automation – Streamline your sales processes so your team can spend less time on admin and more time selling. SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales frees up your people to create more leads and pursue opportunities with a greater propensity to close. And gives them the information they need when they need it to better engage customers
- Sales Performance Management – Accelerate your sales teams’ performance and build a rockstar sales team from day one. Turn sales strategy into action to drive revenue, exceed goals and objectives and build an effective and efficient sales team.
- Retail Execution – Create a consistent and engaging retail experience at the shelf by ensuring your products are in front of the right customers, for the right price, at the right time.
SAP Hybris Products for Service
With SAP Hybris solutions for service, your organization can give its customers the right service on the right channel. Delivering an excellent customer service experience at every point in their journey.
- Comprehensive Self-Service – Improve customer satisfaction and reduce support costs. Just by giving your customers the tools they need to find the right answers.
- Omni-Channel Call Center – Transform your call centre into a true customer-engagement centre by meeting customers in the channel of their choice. Answering questions quickly and driving purchasing decisions with expert guidance.
- Proactive Field Service – Deliver seamless service in the field. Know what resources are available and equip your service technicians with the right knowledge. And connect them with the right parts to solve onsite problems.